Intro DawateIslami

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Dawat-e-Islami, a global non-political movement for the propagation of the Holy Quran and Sunnah, is serving Ummah with its Islamic centres in more than 187 countries of the world. Different departments are being set up to execute the Madani activities of spreading the teachings of Quran and Sunnah effectively. Dawat-e-Islami was founded by Shaykh-e-Tariqat, Ameer-e-Ahl-e-Sunnat Hazrat Allamah Maulana Abu Bilal Muhammad Ilyas Attar Qadiri Razavi in 1981 More

Zakat Calculator


4 comments:

leegmoser said...

I like the article you posted here. It is really interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing it. Zakat Calculator

leegmoser said...

I like the article you posted here. It is really interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing it. Zakat Calculator

Islamic android apps said...

Now you can calculate your zakat at your mobile very easily no need to take any tension. I love to use this app and many more like this app.Zakat Calculator

bloggervariasi said...

article highly qualified friend .., thanks for sharing information, if interested please visit my blogs there is a lot of articles that may be read friend, Main thing is that you need to seo work If do seo for my blog Belajar SEO dan Blog di Info Blog Indonesia as my blog have 3000+ visitor and I want 5000